Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Turner Silent Auction results

We wanted to take the time to thank each and every one of you for the role you played in making the Silent Auction for the Turners a success. Your participation, either through a donation, bidding, or even just spreading the word, has helped us raise over $12,000 for the Turner family. This auction would not have been a success without your contribution.


A few important items to note:

--If you won an item, payment must be received by October 31, 2012. If we do not receive payment by then, the item will go to the 2nd highest bidder. If circumstances have changed and you can no longer honor your bid, please contact us to let us know.
--If you're a donor and have not received an email from us, it is likely because your winner has not paid yet. As soon as the winner pays, we will put you guys in contact via an email from us.
--Should any questions or issues arise that we haven't addressed here, please email us at turnerblogauction@gmail.com.

Several people have asked if they can make a monetary donation directly to Julee. Here is the information if you would like to do so:

Preslee Turner College Fund
Summit Bank
PO Box 965
Arkadelphia, AR 71923

Online donations can be made to the memorial fund through this link:
https://www.summitbankdirect.com/donations.php

Again, thank you so much for coming together to show your love and support to Julee and Preslee. Please continue to pray diligently for them in the days and weeks to come.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved