Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Monday, October 15, 2012

Silent Auction Item: Bronwyn Hanahan Christmas Package


This item is donated by a group of twitter friends to give you the ultimate "Whimsical Christmas Artwork Package".
Donors are Sarah Martin, Hillary Bazyk, Amy Tippins, Miranda Houser and myself.

ITEM: Bronwyn Hanahan Door Sign and 4 Personalized Ornaments
Estimated Value: $90

  • Santa "Ho Ho Ho" door hanger made of wood, hand painted, and sprinkled with glitter!
 
 
 
  • Set of 4 personalized hand painted ornaments in your color choice of red, pink, green or blue.

 
 
 

How to bid on this package:
  • Place your bid in the comments section of THIS blog post only.  
  • Leave NAME, EMAIL, and BID.
  • All bids must be made in $1 increments. If the last bid is $9 then your bid must be $10.
Bidding will close on Friday night at 10:00pm(EST)
Highest bidder will be the winner.
Payment will be accepted via PayPal. Winner will be emailed a paypal invoice and once paypal payment has been made, I will email you instructions on how to proceed with getting your artwork.
PLEASE NOTE: Auction open to US residents only. All payments must be received by October 31, 2012. These payments are not considered tax deductible.
Thank you for your support and happy bidding!!





22 comments:

  1. $20 Stephanie hhappenings11@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. $60.00
    elizabethdistinguisheddesign@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie .... $30.00 JStone8714@yahoo.com (per amy tippins's blog)

    ReplyDelete
  4. $85
    mereunderwood at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. $201, Stephanie, snlhendricks@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie, your bid is the last one after $90. You can lower it to anything $91 or more. Please post your bid at this time. The person that bid $200 was disqualified. Thank you!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for letting me change it! :)

      Delete
  6. $95, Stephanie, snlhendricks@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. $105
    andrea_henshaw@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. $110
    mereunderwood at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. $115, Brooke Hamilton, bcrenshaw5@carolina.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved