Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 7 of clothes and chatter

On this cold muggy Sunday we all stayed in our jammies. Ava has a yucky cold and Judd was extra needy so we missed church. I hope they both are feeling well by Wednesday when Ava and I go to Disney World!
Since I have no great pictures to post I took this video of Aaron reading to Judd and thought it'd be fun to share. Judd LOVES books and he really gets into anything we read to him.
This first video makes me laugh at how eager he is to turn the pages.

YouTube Video


This next book is his very favorite. If he sees it in his toy cabinet he will take it out and grunt/whine until we see him holding it. He gets SO tickled when we read it. You can see the excitement in his eyes as he looks at me while Aaron is reading.

YouTube Video

I hope you all are having a nice Sunday with your family and/or friends. Please hug your loved ones a little tighter and keep the Turner family in your thoughts and prayers. Life is so fragile and we never know how long we have here as this is not our home.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are doing this! I think I am hoping on the "31 days" bandwagon (finalyl a good bandwagon to jump on) tomorrow and playing catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those videos are precious! Having little ones that love to read and be read to is so much fun! =)

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved