Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Friday, October 12, 2012

Silent Auction FAQs

We know there’s been a number of questions regarding the Silent Auction taking place next week and we’re going to do the best we can to answer those questions here.
But first we want to take a moment to thank you for the overwhelming response for Julee and Preslee Turner. We’ve been awed with each donation and email, amazed at the kindness of strangers, and thankful to see a community come together to support a friend in need. Thank you!

1. Do I need to enter my item on each blog? Do I need to visit each blog to see all of the items? No, you don’t need to visit each of our blogs to enter or bid on an item. You only have to enter the link on one site, and it will show up on all of our sites. The same with bidding on items… All of our blogs will have the exact same list of items up for auction.

2. How do you bid on an item? When you see an item you want to bid on, click on the link from the list and you’ll be taken to that item. In the comments, please be sure to leave your name, email address, and bid. All bids must be made in $1 increments. If the last bid is $9, then your bid must be at least $10.

3. How is a winner chosen? The comments should be closed on Friday night at 10:00pm(EST). The highest bid will be the winner of that item.

4. How will be payments be accepted? We will contact the winners and will send them a Paypal invoice for the amount. Once it’s paid, we’ll let the donor know so shipment can be arranged.

A FEW THINGS TO NOTE:
  • It is at the donor's discretion if the item will be available to US bidders only, or if they are willing to ship internationally. If you are donating an item, please be sure to list in your post if it's limited to US bidders only. 
  • It will be up to the donor to pay for all shipping charges.
  • All payments should be received by October 31, 2012.
  • These payments are not considered tax deductible.
We’ve also listed a sample post for your donated item below…
Title of Item:  
Estimated Value:
Description of Item:
Picture of Item:
State if Open to All Bidders or US only (for shipping purposes) 

Again, thank you so much for the tremendous response! We’re looking forward to next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved