Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 6 of clothes and chatter

Today was a girl's day out/boy's day in Saturday for us!
Ava and I went to the mall and to target to pick up last minute items for Disney World.
I needed some sunglasses and shoes while Ava "needed" the Rapunzel wedding dress.
Ava had so much fun trying on sunglasses with me in Claire's.



We left Claire's and went to Sunglass Hut and Ava thought she could handle the Prada and Tory Burch sunglasses just as she was with the Claire's glasses. Cue anxiety attack! I did find some Tory Burch ones I LOVED but opted for some DG's.
Ava wore her cute Target tulle dresses shirt with her Gap grey leopard skinnies. She is SO not liking the skinnies bc it gives her a serious case of the plumber's crack.
I feel your pain, Ava. You are my child!
Judd was dressed by Daddy today and check him out...



Super stud! Daddy did well. He is wearing his Baby Boden plaid flannel pants and mustard striped tee. How Aaron knew they went together is beyond me!



It was super cold today! He was checking out the pumpkins Ava brought home for the both of them.

And here is my sweet boy right before bed.




Hope you all had a nice Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. oh my word! libbi's "coin slot" is always hanging out. i can't handle it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never know what I will find the kids in if Jeff dresses them. If we have some where to be and he's going to be dressing them I have to make sure I leave clothes sitting out for them. He can dress himself well, but for some reason when it comes to the kids he always picks stuff that is either too small or just isn't right. =)

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved