Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Thursday, October 4, 2012

31 days Day 4 of clothes & chatter

Ava had school again today so we decided to wear Halloween colors.



Black gingham ruffle shorts, her "inmate orange" uniform shirt, Halloween bow and black sparkly Mary Jane TOMS.
I took this picture after school so she was a little roughed up by that time.
Judd wore his SheShe pumpkin bloomer set. His mom has an addiction to bloomer sets. We are wearing them as long as possible, much like bubbles.



He is such a smoochy little pumpkin too! Those leg creases? I could eat them up!



I'm too tired to recall any funny chatter today. Judd has been regressing with his naps which means I get to work longer at night. Ahhhh!

Ava has picture day tomorrow at museum school and I know exactly what I want her to wear. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. hahah! I laughed so much at "inmate orange" now you inmate orange to hang next to your big bird yellow. What color is next? Just pull her out of this school.

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved