Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Friday, October 5, 2012

Clothes and Chatter Day 5

Today we were looking pretty festive in our fall SheShe Made!



I know, right? They are way too close to each other!
What can I say? Judd prefer's his personal space.
Exhibit A....


They got tons of compliments on their clothes today and like always, I just said "thanks" and never elaborated on where I "got" them. I just can't go there. It's too embarrassing for me. I would be a HORRIBLE sales person!



Judd was watching a car come down the street. The sound kind of makes him anxious. He is such a cautious little guy!

And here they are right before bedtime in their "bones" pajamas from The Gap.



I wish they made these for adults as well! Would be fun to wear as a family.

As for a funny line from Miss Ava today...I have several. She was in typical Ava form for sure! But the thing that stands out the most is on our drive home from school she said "Mom I cannot WAIT until I'm 45 and you are a little girl. It's gonna be cool. But I will be a little sad because you won't be my big mom any more."
She was turning around my line I use on her very often of "I'm so sad because you aren't my little baby any more." Ahhhh that girl thinks up some funny things in her little mind!
Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Gymboree makes the bones pajamas for Mom & Dad & kiddos!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so crazy! i tell everyone that SG is in SheShe! I feel like I need some of your business cards to pass out at this point. Nobody here "gets" the concept of facebook stores so I always just write your website on scrap paper! haha. i love the matching chevron outfits so much it makes my ovaries hurt.
    i got SG the skeleton jammies from gymboree and i want matching ones too!

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved