Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Clothes and Chatter Day 3

Today was a fairly low key day, as most Wednesdays are. It's typically our one day of the week that we have no place to be. I decided to take the kids to see Aaron's parents after Judd woke up at 9:30 from his morning nap. Am I the only one who escapes the house if I know it's going to be a long wakeful period??
On our way to Pappy and May's house Ava asked if I was going to drop her off and go bye-bye. I informed her that would not be happening as May had a dr appt so we could only visit for an hour. Without missing a beat she let's me know that she is unhappy with this plan and she "does not want to go see Pappy and May because visiting for just an hour will just make me miss them way too much!" Little smarty pants was trying really hard to get to stay the night with them.

I picked out a cute Matilda Jane set for Ava to wear but she wasn't having it today.
Her pick?



This bugly Target dress. Why is it that she always likes the one piece of clothing that I dislike the most? Anyway, I had her wear the ruffled tights to try and make it as cute as it possibly could be. Ha! She was rocking the outfit with that side pony and those sunglasses though, wasn't she? Oh! And I just realized homegirl is wearing my bracelet. Nice.

As for Judd, luckily he has no choice for his attire. And today he was looking pretty sweet in his Zackali hand knit sweater romper.



He has three of these rompers and I absolutely am obsessed with them! Perfect for the weather we are having lately, too!

This afternoon Ava had her friend Lily come over and it was all about the princess wear.



I will most likely cry my eyes out the day she decides she is too big to play dress up and have tea parties.


2 comments:

  1. you better promise me you'll sell me those zackali outfits when Judd outgrows them!!! Your kids are so stinkin cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear I'm not the only one that does whatever I can to get out of the house during the day between naps. Not sure what I'll do when Jack Henry drops his morning nap! Better start thinking now ... =)

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved