Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

My hope is that you had a blessed Mother's Day, spent with the ones you love.
I had a great Mother's Day with lots of family time, hugs, kisses, and laughter.

Ava begged to wear her wings to church this morning. Too cute!

My Mother's Day gift from Ava was that she didn't cry when going to the church nursery today. YAY!! It's about TIME! She has been going since about 13 months (we were too chicken to put her in the nursery until then. I know. Hellicopter parents.)but she cried every. time. we. pulled. into. the church parking lot since about 20 months! I'm hoping and praying this means she is over the anxiety for good.
We went to lunch at Hibachi which was not our original plan, but it was the only place with less than a 800 minute wait.

Ava loves Edamame and steamed rice.

Oh what a mess she made with the rice, however! Aaron told them we were sorry about the second great oil spill of 2010. Ha!
My gifts were these beautiful flowers...

and a check titled "San Antonio Stroll". I was so excited! I have a good friend that lives down there and she asked us (Ava and I) to come see her for a girl's weekend. Which means I get to take Ava here!! I want Aaron to go with us, but with school ending, it's just too crazy for him to get away. And summer is too busy. So, we are probably going in the next few weeks. I am super excited!!
Now, I just have to get up the nerve
to travel in the car
alone
with her for 4 hours...
EEK!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus


SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved