Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Catching up

So, we have had quite a bit going on the past few days, along with an overnight trip to Dallas to see Aaron's sister. Also knows as "auntay".
On Thursday we went to our friends' pool for our first dip of the season.
Ava was so excited to get in the water!!

It was freazing cold, so we didn't stay long.
Then, that night was Aaron's school district's employee banquet. He and my BFF were nominated for Administrator of the year and Teacher of the year. So it was an exciting night. We dropped Ava off at my mom's and posed for a few pics before we left.

Katie and I were being cheesy in this one because my mom told us to pose like we did back in the sorority days. Whatever that is...Ha!

Aaron didn't win for the entire district, but Katie did. We were sooo excited for her huge accomplishment! Aaron went to pick up Ava and take her home while about 15 of us went out to celebrate. It was a fun night catching up with my old coworkers and friends!
Then on Friday Ava and I went to ride the train with our playgroup.

It was such a beautiful morning and Ava just loves the train!

We went at the perfect time, too, because 30 minutes after we left came a huge downpour!!
We ate lunch with NeeNee (my mom) and then headed home for a nap. When she woke up and daddy got home from work we took off to Dallas to see Auntay!

Every time we visit Auntay we eat at Mi Cocina. LOVE THAT PLACE!!

And then we went back to Auntay's place and played dress up in some of her tutus and leotards from when she was a little ballerina.
Ava loves to play ballerina!

She also loves to wear hats!

All kinds of hats.
And she loves to jump on beds. Grrr!

The following day we headed to a local park to take some pics of her in the latest SheShe Made peasant dress.

This is one of my favorites for sure!!!
I just love the color combo of lime and brown and floral and polka dots!


I'm trying to think of a cute name for this dress and need some help!
So, this is where you guys come in!!!
Let me know your thoughts...
blog comments powered by Disqus


SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved