Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

From Soccer Balls to Strawberries and a little in between

Fun flip flops!


For the soccer girl. Or soccer mom. Ha!


Monogram bibs made for boy and girl twins.





And twin newborn houndstooth set. So preppy and cool!!


Houndstooth and hot pink baby gown. This picture really just doesn't do this cute gown any justice!


The Summer Strawberry Dress. LOVE LOVE LOVE! And apparently Ava did too. She cried when I took this off her and put it in the package.


Shabby Chic flip flops!



And Shabby Chic Zebra number shirt.


The Flirty Fish Dress. Can put number or monogram inside the fish or name below the fish.
blog comments powered by Disqus


SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved