Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Monday, July 19, 2010

Model{s} MONDAY!

Happy stinkin hot Monday to you!!
It's the dog days of summer, y'all!
And I don't think I could be more thrilled about heading to the coast of Maine where it's a tad bit cooler.
My car read thermostat read 107 today. HOTT!
Everything is bigger in Texas, and that does include the temperature and the humidity. And my swollen fingers. And the sweat band on my undergarment. Wowzers!

I am going to do a double Model Monday since I will be on vacation next week. And then we will catch right back up the week after next.
In fact, this week we have models wearing the same dress!
It's the perfect dress for these hot summer days, as well.
Here is Miss Brooke. She is wearing the spaghetti strap ruffle dress with the yellow applique letter. Her mom told me this was her most favorite dress to wear...her "pink summer dress".

Isn't Brooke SUCH a cutie?!
She mentioned that she has worn it over and over again and with each wash it still looks brand new!

I'm not sure if Brooke or her mom realize it, but those two statements are pretty much the best compliments someone in this business can recieve!!! And I was more than thrilled to get them both!!! Thanks again to Brooke and her sweet mom!

Our next model might look familiar. This is Emersyn and she was featured as a model back in May, wearing her cupcake outfit we made for her birthday!

She is wearing the ruffle dress with a zebra applique. And aren't her zebra pigtail bows precious accessories? I'm loving it!! Emersyn is a repeat customer, and her mom is a lonnnng distant friend of mine. It's too bad she doesn't live closer because I would love to have this adorable girl as a regular model! Too precious!!

We still have a couple of these spaghetti strap dresses left in a size 2 or 4. So go check em out over at sheshemade.com
blog comments powered by Disqus


SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved