Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Monday, July 12, 2010

Model MONDAY!

So, I notice that I always want to start my posts with "So".

And today is THE LAST DAY to order anything under the moon (that we can make, of course) and it will be shipped before July 21st.
You can still order whenever! It just won't get processed (AKA dealt with. handled. looked at. what have you.) until August 1st. At that time I will process all orders on a first come, first served basis.

Cool? Cool!

Sorry, that was random.

Let's get to Model Monday, shall we?

Meet Faith!

Here is miss Faith modeling the birthday number set in pink and brown. Doesn't she look great modeling her SheShe Made birthday attire?



She is just a beautiful little girl!! I think I might have found an older model for SheShe TWEENS. Haha! Love that word. I may be in luck, too, because if I recall, Faith is a local texan too!
Faith's mom is super sweet, very complimentary, and she ordered about 3 other outfits with this set, so I am hoping she will send more pictures soon!

Please note that we can now make sizes up to 8! But we aren't really publicizing that just yet. If you would like an outfit in a size bigger than listed, just click the biggest size, and then put the size you need in a message in paypal. I check it allllll!

Happy Monday!

Now it's off to sew on some bloomer bows and and monogram some towel wraps.
blog comments powered by Disqus


SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved