Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Friday, March 5, 2010

A typical day for me.

Wow. This is going to be fun therapy for me. I am always trying to get my hubby to wrap his head around my crazy days and he gets sick of hearing it I'm sure...so now I get to share with all of you.
Ava wakes up in between 8-9:30. So that's when I get up too! She loves to play in her crib more than ANYTHING, well, besides making messes. So, that gives me time to wake up, check emails, and get dressed.
I then make her bfast and while she eats I empty dishwasher and clean kitchen and prepare a snack and sippy for our outing. I then get Ava ready for the day and we usually go out from 10:3-noonish. Our outings include fabric stores on Tuesdays and Thursdays, if I can wait that long, somewhere Ava friendly once a week (indoor play areas, playgroups, etc)and Music Class on Fridays.
Then we come home for lunch, she eats and then goes down for a nap from 1:00-3:00.
While she naps, I make the bed, pick up her disasters, and then rush to my sewing room to WORK WORK WORK for the two hours. I usually do all the embroidery during this time and no sewing. Sewing is for night since it takes longer and I like to be as productive as possible while feeling like I accompished something. Ha! I also use this time to return locals' phonecalls for orders, emails about custom items, etc.
When she wakes up we go to the park or for a walk.
Then I come home and make dinner while she watches Yo Gabba Gabba or Barney (gag). Soon after, daddy comes home and we all play together on the floor for 30 minutes and talk about our day. It's our ritual and I love it!!
Then it's dinner, cleanup, bath, playtime, and bedtime. She goes to bed in between 7:30-8:00.
I. NEVER. STOP.
Then, we watch our shows on three nights a week while I make bows until 10:00pm. After that, I go to the sewing room and sew outfits or do more monogramming/embroidery. I go to bed every night in between 1:00-3:00am.
Thats my days!!
Thanks for reading.
Gotta go finish dinner!!!

4 comments:

  1. Our girls wake up around the same time, I love late sleepers! So glad to have found your blog, I have visited your website many times! Can't wait to read more! Have a great weekend, your little girl is a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you stay busy girl!

    I wanted to let you know that we got the bow in the other day. Autumn actually wore it today. LOVE IT! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paisley's birthday outfit was adorable, and it was a hit at her party today! Thanks so much! You must have to take a power nap at some point to be able to do that @ 1 in the morning!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! I don't know how you do it! Just reading about your life is exhausting! ;)

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved