Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

POP QUIZ & EXCITING OFFER!!!

Here is the pop quiz...

So, do you live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex?
OR...do you live in the San Diego area?
Do you like SheShe Made clothing?
Do you like FREE professional photography?
Does "Spring Fever" get you all excited for family portraits?

If you answered yes to all of these questions...
Then have I got an amazing offer for you.

For the months of March and April, if you purchase a sibling set of SheShe Made clothing, or spend more than $75, you will automatically be given a free portrait session from two fabulous photographers in one of these two locations.

Please check out these photographers and the amazing work they do. I can speak on behlf of both of them...they LOVE children and LOVE photographing them. You will not be disappointed. Take my word for it! Sarah Carlson took the great shots last weekend of our Spring Line and she has got the eye and patience like no other. She is located in the DFW area and all you locals will be very pleased with her product!
Violet Kiggins is my good friend from San Diego and she has been capturing amazing images of her daughter since the day she was born, and hasn't put her camera down since! She also prefers children over any other subject and her creativity is one of a kind.

Here is how it will work...
Upon purchase, you will need to leave me a note in paypal simply stating "PHOTO DFW" or "PHOTO SD" along with your email address. I will then forward your email address to either Sarah or Violet and they will contact you to set up a session date.

This offer is valid through April 30, 2010. Please tell your friends and family or anybody you know that lives in these two areas.

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty awesome! Can you find someone in Michigan to do that deal with?!

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved