Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SPRING SPECIAL...Initial Shirts ON SALE NOW!!

EDIT: Here is the link to the BOYS and here is a link to the GIRLS for easier access to the shirts. Scroll all the way down until you see the latest listing. Sorry about that!

So, we are heading out to the zoo today, as the high is expected to be around the 80's here in Dallas. And because I am feeling like it is just the right time for short sleeve weather, and every tot needs a cute little shirt like
this...

or this...

or this...

(this one can be done in short or long sleeves)

JUST $10 for a limited time or while supplies last.
So, what are you waiting for??? Hope on over to SheShe Made and grab your initial shirt today before they are gone!

And HAPPY SPRING!!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE it! =)
    I may have squealed a little, too - ha!
    I love initials, monograms, bows, everything you have pretty much! I am on my way to your site right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have these in infant sizes? Or just bigger sizes? They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sale!
    Also, I noticed you live in the DFW area, so do I. Do you have a shop in the area?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I also forgot to ask how long you would be running this sale-will it be at least through the weekend?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry, but these are only available in infant sizes for the boys.
    Mrs. Williams- I do not have a shop, other than my sewing room's closet. Ha! And the sale will run while supplies last. At this time, boys are almost sold out, girls are still good!

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved