Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Characters

A FEW OF YOU ARE ASKING ABOUT PRICES...
ELMO SET IS $34.99 on ETSY
MICKEY SET IS $35
PINK AND GREEN SET IS $40
All will be added to the website soon!

So this month and next are full of birthdays. WOWZERS!! I have been making birthday outfits based solely on requests lately. And it's always so much fun for me to make something new. Like A LOT of fun! I am such a dork you guys.
Here's what we've got...
For all the Elmo lovers out there! Ava saw this and kissed and hugged it for about 10minutes. I think I need to make her one soon!

I am SOOOOO not a fan of characters of any type. I have always said my children would only get to wear characters on their underwear. But this I just might allow! I mean, it's monogrammed and all so it balances it out!

And this is a Mickey outfit for a little boy celebrating his birthday in Disney World.

The name could go underneath, but his mom didn't want a name on it.

Last, is a birthday outfit for an outdoor park birthday. Mom wanted it bright and springish looking. I decided to go with pink and green and I AM SO IN LOVE with the fabric combinations. I apologize about the dead grass. So classy, right?

We are in the process of making this in a dress with the double ruffles just like the pants! Can't wait!! And yes, it will be for Ava. Just in case you were wondering...

13 comments:

  1. Love the Elmo outfit. How much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stuff so cute! You always give me such inspiration!!! Hope I am as good as you one day with my embroidery machine:) I am such a newbie lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elmo outfit is listed on my Etsy shop right now for $34.99.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I do not have a blog but have enjoyed looking at your stuff soo cute!! How much are the pants in this pic and what is the biggest size you can make? Thank You!!Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, I will be purchasing the dress done in the fabric of the last outfit....LOVE IT!!!! That is ADORABLE!!! Let me know when that one is in the works!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I can't wait to see your next newest birthday creation :) I think I have the perfect girl to fulfill the job of wearing it on her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ashley, I am such a dork! I didn't even realize you had an etsy shop! I've just always looked at your website! I just went and added you to my favorites! I am loving that pink and green outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dana- The Mickey set is $35 and goes up to 4T.
    Rikki- I know I can't wait to see it. I'll post about it when it's made.
    Amber- Hers will be next!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the last one! ADORABLE!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The picture does not even do justice to the vibrant colors on the double ruffle pants set!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the reply!!! but I forgot to say The pink and green ruffle pants are the ones I was asking about!! Although all your stuff is soooo cute..Thank you again Dana

    ReplyDelete
  12. The Elmo outfit for my Bella is perfect! She and I both love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How much is the bottom outfit, I LOVE it!!! My little Ava will be 3 the end of September and I'd love to have that outfit for her but in colors that will match her party. Whatever that may be, I haven't even thought about it yet!!

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved