Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Her Birthday Outfit

So...this is it!

This is Ava's birthday outfit. I'm so so excited about how it turned out. Although, I'd much rather us make her a frilly dress. But at 2 years old, they get to make the rules...
SORT OF!

At least it isn't a character is all I keep telling myself. HA!! Sheila, my SheShe partner, made this set and like I said before, I love it! Even better, Ava BEGS to wear it daily. That is a PLUS for sure!
This set will be added to Etsy and our website soon. The fabric store is running low on some of this fabric, so it won't be available for much longer.
WHICH makes me love the set that much more.
I am a sucker for one of a kind and hard to find items. Oh yes I am!

Here is my question though...should I stick with a white shirt for underneath or do a different color? If yes on color, which one? Oh! And I'm making her matching yellow piggie bows too!

5 comments:

  1. I think color and I think the green from the pants ruffle would be adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley I love it with white! It is adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's very cute and different!
    Colleen S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so stinkin' cute!! I say color too! Either do the green or the blue from the ruffle in the pants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creative juices are flowing! VERY cute.

    I have to say color as well. I was thinking yellow or blue. You are just going to have to make her try it on with every color until you (she!) decide.
    Maybe take into consideration the colors at her party, and make sure she isn't going to blend in with any backgrounds. :)

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved