Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lady's Day

Today was such a fun day! I had lunch with four of my most favorite girls in the world. We have been friends since childhood and every time we get together it's as if not a moment has passed since the last we saw of eachother. Don't you just love those friendships where you can always pick up right where you left off? The ones that are effortless? THOSE ARE RARE!
Here we are eating lunch at Mi Cocina.

I look miserable since I did go to bed at 4am. Uggh!
And this picture just cracks me up!

She is such a funny little thing. She was so good and she just loves these girls almost as much as I do! And almost as much as she loves queso.

She loves "Meckisan food" too!
March Madness has definitely been the title of our March here at SheShe Made. Sheila(my old but new business partner whom I will introduce to you all soon) and I have been burning the midnight oil more than ever this month and here are some of the latest custom orders we have done...
This is the same fabric as the Harper Birthday pants worn and inspired by little Harper from Kelly's Korner

I love it as a dress too. There are only 2 left and if interested, it's available for purchase on our Etsy shop.
Next, is an order that I had fun with. This is for Melissa, and she ordered number shirts for all of the cousins.

Her little Grayson will be here soon and she wanted something for all cousins to wear upon Grayson's arrival. Isn't that a cute idea??
And this is a little newborn set I made for Grayson.

I JUST LOVE that it is blue, but not traditional baby blue.

Last, is this owl bib I made for a baby shower for a friend. I am in love with it. Just a tad! If Ava wasn't so messy and didn't require the huge food trapper bibs, I'd so be making her this!


Ok, we are headed out of town tomorrow to here! I will be back Saturday and then next week we will do another SPRING SPECIAL so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. I had so much fun today! I LOVE Ava...she is the cutest and has the best personality! She gets if from her mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the shirts and the outfit for Grayson is adorable. I think both Chad and I agreed that he will come home from the hospital it this! So adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great! I just have to start following!!

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved