Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend Recap

What a busy weekend we had! It never stopped.
Friday we went up to Aaron's school to celebrate his birthday. His actualy birthday was on Sunday, but his office staff threw a little luncheon for him on this day. Ava loves to go "see daddy wuk" and I think she mostly loves to roam the halls of his school and act like she owns the place. HA!

On Saturday we went to the Sotckshow and Rodeo. Being from Texas, this is a very big annual event. It was a record breaking weekend for crowds. Glad we could help contribute to that record. NOT! It was very crowded, but Ava enjoyed seeing all of the animals. Scratch that. She LOVED seeing all the animals. Here she is visiting a pig. And please do check out her "rodeo dress" from yours truly!

Ava and mom, posing in the midst of Tractors. You can't tell, but there were tractors on exhibits all around us.
Or are animals the only things on exhibits?!?!?
Either way, I thought it was the perfect place for a photo.

Ava and her cousins riding a bull. I'd say they look like anything but amateurs, wouldn't you?

Saturday night Ava went to NeeNee's house while we went to dinner and had friends over.
All in all, it was a great weekend!

2 comments:



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved