Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So I don't get it...

I kinda get twitter, but not really. I don't think it's something I will stick with for now. My biggest worry was that I don't want to be constantly attached to my phone (more than I already am). I try to be very good about replying to emails from customers as soon as I can, and sometimes that means I put Ava on hold. Sometimes. And, because I don't have much self control, I think I need to continue NOT "getting" Twitter.
We shall see, however.

I have something new and exciting to introduce to you. It's a new addition to our house. I will take a few pics and post about it SOON!

TOMORROW is the LAST DAY for 15% off Valentine's orders. Also, I will probably end all Valentine sales within the week. We want to make sure they (the orders we have currently) arrive by February 1st, so get them while they are still available!!!

2 comments:

  1. I had just about the same thoughts as you on twitter at first. Now, I find myself "tweeting" all the time but it is not nearly as addictive as facebook for me.

    I am trying to make up my mind on whether I want a cupcake birthday theme or ladybug theme for Aubrey's first birthday. When I do, I will be e-mailing you!

    Also, did you ever send that bow? Apparently someone has been stealing mail and packages in our neighborhood so I just wanted to make sure that it didn't happen to me! Just let me know! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you Ash! I don't get twitter! I have an account and it doesn't seem to serve much purpose, except it seems I got a lot of random followers so maybe that would be good to get your business in new areas??

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved