Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Valentines Preview

Ok, as promised....here is what SheShe Made is doing for Valentine's Day.
This is called "My Wild Valentine"

I just love the red with tiny hearts!! Not too much, and not too little.
And this one is called "My 80's Valentine"

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this watermelon pink color of corduroy!
The customer that ordered this dress, also ordered matching ruffle tights and a bow. AND I can also do the same exact heart, just smaller, on bloomers!

I'm still undecided on which dress I want made for Ava. My intent was to make dresses that could be worn LONGER than just the month of February. And I hope I delivered!

AND....you guys twisted my arm. Ha ha! I will indeed be making a boy's shirt. It will be up for preview and available for purchase in about a week.

These dresses will be available for purchase in a few days. Keep checking back on my website!

4 comments:

  1. OMG...I LOVE the dress for Valentines Day!! Please make me one with a K!!!!!! Here is my email, email me detail on how to get it and pay you chris91381@yahoo.com I LOVE it...just as much as I love her Christmas dress Kynlie wore. You do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE the valentine's dresses...especially the zebra one! I may be purchasing that one for my little Lauren! Visit my blog sometime! Thanks for all of your work on the birthday dress....I'm excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that they can be ued all year!! I was thinking that before I read that that was your intent. And yes you did deliver!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stuff! So cute! I got to your blog from my etsy traffic sources, just curious how people got to my site from yours? :)
    www.Sugarandspice1.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made
My Photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved