Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Valentines Preview

Ok, as promised....here is what SheShe Made is doing for Valentine's Day.
This is called "My Wild Valentine"

I just love the red with tiny hearts!! Not too much, and not too little.
And this one is called "My 80's Valentine"

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this watermelon pink color of corduroy!
The customer that ordered this dress, also ordered matching ruffle tights and a bow. AND I can also do the same exact heart, just smaller, on bloomers!

I'm still undecided on which dress I want made for Ava. My intent was to make dresses that could be worn LONGER than just the month of February. And I hope I delivered!

AND....you guys twisted my arm. Ha ha! I will indeed be making a boy's shirt. It will be up for preview and available for purchase in about a week.

These dresses will be available for purchase in a few days. Keep checking back on my website!

4 comments:

  1. OMG...I LOVE the dress for Valentines Day!! Please make me one with a K!!!!!! Here is my email, email me detail on how to get it and pay you chris91381@yahoo.com I LOVE it...just as much as I love her Christmas dress Kynlie wore. You do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE the valentine's dresses...especially the zebra one! I may be purchasing that one for my little Lauren! Visit my blog sometime! Thanks for all of your work on the birthday dress....I'm excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that they can be ued all year!! I was thinking that before I read that that was your intent. And yes you did deliver!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stuff! So cute! I got to your blog from my etsy traffic sources, just curious how people got to my site from yours? :)
    www.Sugarandspice1.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved