Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Take 15% off any Valentine Order! ONE WEEK ONLY

So, I have been wanting to do a discount offer for my loyal blog followers and here it is!
For ONE WEEK ONLY I am offering 15% off any purchase of one of the two dresses, or the STUD shirt. Simply pay in full at checkout, and in the message/comments to seller enter BLOG and I will refund you 15%.
Happy Shopping.
Oh! And happy HUMP day!

Offer ends at midnight on Wednesday, January 20.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I reviewed your dresses and bloomers on my blog of a recent purchase! :) Stop on by...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that I bought my dress when I did....=(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You probably have no idea what I am talking about in my last comment....what a dummy...I put one of your Valentine dresses in a shopping cart last week but never checked out and went today and put the zebra dress in a shopping cart for a friend's little girl and realized that I never bought the Valentine dress....SOOO...I get the discount...WAHOOO!!!! ANyway...can't wait to get the birthday stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved