Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Top Gun Anyone?

This past weekend we went to the Air Show with some blog friends turned in real life friends!


Like how cool is this picture?!?! I (by I, I mean Aaron)remembered my good lens on this day!

And check them out upside down!!!

Such an adrenaline rush...I'm sure for the pilots, but also for the crowd!


The little ones had ear muffs ready for the loud noise!


And Hayden made sure to cover his "good" ear! Ha!!



All the kids played a little game of ring around the propeller. They were giggling away at this. Such sweeties!


The temp that day was somewhere around 90 and it was TOO HOT for end of October. All the kids had red cheeks and some of us left with sunburns.



But the heat didn't stop us from enjoy our day!

I love new adventures with friends:)
P.S. I've never even seen Top Gun, but it sounded like a fitting title to this post. Ha!

10 comments:

  1. A fun time indeed! That photo of Zoey sleeping with the ear muffs on cracks me up, but not as much as Hayden's finger in the ear!! Glad y'all came with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...I am so glad you got a pic of Hayden sticking that one finger in his ear...ha! He makes me giggle. Great post, and we really have to watch Top Gun...it is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun!! They have an air show every year in Jacksonville, and I've never been! Think we need to take Lydia next year!

    By the way ... LOVE Ava's outfit! Adorable as always!

    Oh, and you really should watch Top Gun ... GREAT movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was a fun time. My little one's would have loved that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to go to an airshow. However, i must say, I cannot believe you've never seen Top Gun!! A Tom Cruise classic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heart airshows! The Blue Angels are amazing to watch in person. If it makes you feel better---I've never seen Top Gun either, and always get harassed for it :) I love Ava's dress! Cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stumbled onto your blog. Great pictures. my blog -- www.youthfulagain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved