Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

I love Thanksgiving!
I love the warmth and traditions and family and togetherness that comes with it!
I love taking a moment out of the year to stop and give thanks for all that I've been blessed with in the year(s) past.
Some of the few things I am thankful for this year include...
My family

Love those two people more than anything!! Aaron is such a great daddy and husband and his love for Ava and me shows each and every day through his endless running around, picking up after our messes, AND dealing with our various temper tantrums. He keeps me sane because he works hard to clean the house, bathe Ava, and do other daily "chores" that I don't get done while working.
Ava is such a toot these days and she gives me a run for my money already, but she is the light of my life! The girl keeps me in stitches with the hilarious things she does and says.
My faith
I am thankful for my faith and for my savior Jesus Christ, and the sacrifice He made thousands of years ago for my sins. Without Him I am nothing, and without my faith, my life here on earth is meaningless.
My friends

I am a people person and I HATE to be alone. I have issues like that:) And so I am glad I have a family to keep me company (ha!) but I don't think I could make it without my friends. Being a mommy is hard, and being a wife is hard too! And sometimes the best medicine for the soul is to get out and spend some good 'ol fashioned friend time with the girls. I always say I don't have just one best friend, but I have TONS of really close friends. And I like it like that!! Makes my heart happy.
I'm also thankful for the new friendships I've made this year!
My work
I can't ever say enough how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job and what I do! I am so blessed to work side by side with Sheila, and she is definitely my better half in the workplace!!
I am also thankful for the gals that work for us and all the time, perfection, and creative eye they put into SheShe Made!
Elmo

Because without this character, I might not have nearly as much business. Haha! Sorry, I couldn't resist.
And, last but not least...
My customers
Seriously! I have THE GREATEST customers EVER and they make this job such a blessing. I have gotten to know quite a few of them on a personal basis and it's just so much fun to make their children all of their holiday and birthday clothing. It's becoming a tradition in a way and that makes it so cool! Makes me want to do this job until I die or become crippled from carpel tunnel. Ha!

I guess I should include giving thanks to the pilgrims and indians for making peace as well??
It's only appropriate.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

3 comments:

  1. I'm very thankful for our friendship and working with you is just added bonus!! ;) Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! about my blog...
    1. yes the quality of lil' bug is good. Her selection is so big it is crazy. The pants didn't fit grace great, she really wore the outfit about 4 times. It is cute, but you are SO my favorite :) ALl I can think of pairing that last dress with is some green leggings. I really heart that green zebra fabric.
    2) yes, the doll heads are creepy! Seriously, her hats are really well made and cute, but it is hard to tell because of the weird doll heads!
    3) i love your thankful post and you make the worlds cutest elmo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I am just now seeing this post...I love it! I love that pic of you three. IT is an awesome picture!

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved