Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Blog Sale! Toddler Girl

Today I'm linking up with Leslie at Lambert's Lately for her blog sale link up! Go check out all the other participating blogs and have fun shopping in your pj's!!


Hi! Thanks for checking out my sale.
Prices are before shipping. Shipping is $2 for first item and $4 for two or more items.
All clothes are BARELY WORN in Excellent condition unless mentioned otherwise.
Comment on this post with item number and PayPal email.
Payment expected within 24 hrs.

(sorry the pictures aren't best quality; took them with my phone)

1. Cheerleader smocked dress. Smocked Runway size 5. NWT $12
SOLD

2. Sailboats smocked dress. 4T
$18 navy and white stripes
SOLD


3. Secret Wishes smocked frogs bubble size 12m (runs big) and dress size 4T. Bubble $18 Dress $18 Set $32
SOLD GIRLS

4. Strasburg cheerleader smocked chambray dress. 5. $11


5. Candy land Surfboard monkey orange seersucker set. Girls 4T and boys 9m. True to size or a tad big. $18 for boy $18 for girl or $30 for set.
SOLD GIRLS


6. Dorothy Outfit for Halloween or Wizard of Oz birthday. Size 3/4. $20. Custom made by me & in excellent excellent condition.


7. Matilda Jane Serendipity collection top with pink ruffle leggings that are gently used. Size 4. $20 for set
SOLD

8. Matilda Jane strappy top. Size 6. $20 shipped.



9. Matching whales appliqué set. Made by me:) size 18m romper and 4/5 dress. $16 each or $28 for set.
SOLD GIRLS


10. Target pink chambray jacket. $8. Size 4T
SOLD


11. Candy Land octopus. Runs a tad small. 4T pant set and 12m bubble. $18 for each or $30 got set
SOLD GIRLS


12. Anavini red corduroy trees dress. 4T $20 shipped
SOLD

13. My Vintage Baby designer jeans. Size 4T. Worn twice. $23


14. Gap skinnies 4T. SO cute on!! $13 (PS the pant legs are the same length, haha!)
SOLD



15. Anavini fish swimsuit. 4T $14.


16. Christmas Jammies 4T $5
SOLD


17. Set of tights for Christmas and Valentines. Size 1-3years. $7 for both pairs
SOLD


That's it for girls!!! :)

13 comments:

  1. #5 Girl and #12 please! LindseyKennedy25@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My email is chris91381@yahoo.com I can't remember my PayPal info...it's been so long. I will mail u money tomorrow if that's ok? (should get it by Saturday since we only live about an hr away) is this ok?? Email me :)) #10 jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1 & 2 please! gwen.lynn77@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3 please... ALso #1 and #5 if the others don't work out for some reason renekiser@embarqmail.com :) The girls things

    ReplyDelete
  5. 9. Matching whales appliqué set.4/5 dress.$16
    12. Anavini red corduroy trees dress. 4T $20 shipped
    17. Set of tights for Christmas and Valentines. Size 1-3years. $7 for both pairs

    jesshrouda@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. #9 dress
    #11 pants set
    #7 MJ set
    Epitt@edsouth.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOLD #15 (swimsuit).
    Paypal email is Aedurkee@cox.net
    Can you also email Ashalee3@gmail.com since I check that one more frequently. THANKS!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok dear, please email me if you have any other matching sets in boys 18 mo and girls 4T :) mrsburchett@yahoo.com I would have taken all those matching sets off your hands!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. #6 please osucoop@aol.com

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved