Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tiny Dancer

First off, Sheila is a little stinker isn't she?? That was the nicest thing she did and I am equally as blessed to have her!! Not many people can put up with my demanding nature, but she takes me (ALL of me) in stride every day. She is one of those friends that I know will ALWAYS be the best! Love her to pieces!!

We have had a CRAZY BUSY past few weeks in the McWilliams household.
It's been jam packed with so much fun for little miss Ava. Good thing for this weather has been less than desirable!
A few weeks ago Ava had a week full of ballet camp.
To say she loved it would be an understatement. She had such a great time and I knew she would. The girl loves to dance.
The girl loves music.
She loves ballet.
And she loves Swan Lake.
It was a week full of Swan Lake and each day I dropped her off she danced, ate a snack, and did a craft.
Is there really anything cuter than a little girl in ballet attire? I mean those ballet shoes. Sweet mercy!

On day three I picked her up and she was wearing a swan tiara she had made. Little princess!

On the last day they had a performance to show off what they learned during the week. I was very impressed!
We walked in the studio (us, Auntie, and Nee Nee) and she was so excited to show us her lipstick the teacher put on her.


Here is the video of her first part of the performance. In case you can't tell, Ava is the second from the left.

I still can't really figure out why the helper was showing Ava what to do? It looked like she was doing what all the other girls were doing. Oh well.
And here is the second part..
The end cracks me up that they were holding hands for so long! Precious girls.

Wasn't that pretty impressive for 3-5 year olds? For learning that in one week? I was amazed.
Here is Ava's ballet teacher, Ms. Rose.

Tiny little thing! I giggle because Ava is almost the same size as her!


I think I enjoyed getting Ava dressed each morning and putting her hair in a ballerina bun a little too much:)
My tiny dancer.

I'm so glad Ava had this fun week of ballet! She has been asking me when can she go back. Great news for her; she goes back in a few weeks for the fall semester!
And I hope each lesson poops her out just like this week did. I love anything to help her sleep just a little longer than usual.

The last two weeks have been just as fun and busy for Ava. Not much time for blogging but I'll be posting next about her other two week-long adventures!

5 comments:

  1. so sweet! she looks so cute in her leotard and bun. and the video is definitely impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so precious! she is the sweetest little ballerina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so sweet and excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet is that?!? She is a doll in her ballet outfit. Can't wait to see how she likes her class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word, this makes me want to go sign Cilla up for dance right this second! Ava is so sweet and makes a precious Ballerina! Darling!

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved