Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ava's Clothes:updated with what is left

I was mentioning on twitter the other day about needing to get rid of some of Ava's clothes. I had quite a few people ask me to list them on my blog so today I am doing just that.
If you are interested in anything, and by interested I mean want to claim anything, email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com
Thanks for looking!
These are all in EUC with no stains and most have been worn only a few times.
I'm not combining shipping bc I'm basically not charging shipping.
Sorry some of these came out sideways. But you get the idea.



                                24m/2T gingham summer dresses. $14 shipped




Chez Ami set with matching bow and reversible pants. 3T. A favorite of mine! $18 shipped


Olive Juice preppy navy sweater dress. Size 4T but fits as 3T. Worn once. Paid $38. $14 shipped





Bonnie Baby 18m houndstooth dress and bloomer set. $12 shipped




Cherokee black and cream dressy dress. 24m/2T New with tags. Paid $18. $9 shipped
                                              

                                      2T/3T three piece short set. $8 shipped





                                       Gymboree Capri set. 3T. $10 shipped





Janie and Jack skirt paired with Osh Kosh ruffle shirt. 2T/3T $12 shipped





                   24M summer nautical ruffle skirt set. runs big. $10 shipped





Potato Saks halter top tunic. 2T. $18 shipped


Location:Blog Sale

6 comments:

  1. Can I get the pj's set, the zebra ones with the monkey ones? adeichhorn@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love the Gap cord jumper set and the 2 summer dresses... dragonflymle@yahoo.com
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Can I please get:

    My Vintage Baby 9mo Kimono set. Super soft minky fabric! $15 shipped.
    and
    Boutique (can't think of brand at this second..LaZe Me??) reindeer set. Size 9mo. Worn for Santa pics only. $18 shipped
    Thanks- blessingofadoption@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take the 24M summer nautical ruffle skirt set. I think that might fit Zoey next summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm interested in the 3 piece yellow/polka dots outfit 3t, if you still have it. I'm in the DFW area.
    edshamane1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I just found your site, sooo cute! I really love that osh-kosh ruffle shirt/skirt. Do you still have it? (Ashawee333@yahoo.com)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved