Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 20 in 2010

1. What did you do in 2010 that you had not done before?
-Learned how to cut Aaron's hair!! Thanks Britni:)
-Went to her house...

-Started my business and made it official!
-Bungee Jumped
just kidding about that last one.
-Played dress up and "ring around the rosy" more times than I ever anticipated before becoming a mom to the most funnest kid around!!

2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any last year. This year my NYR is to talk sweeter to my husband. He gets home from work and some days I am just worn out and take it all out on him. I have a problem with the "tone" of my voice being so edgy at times when my fuse is short. And I really want to work on thinking before I lash out. Make sense?

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Yes. My cousin Natalie had her baby Kylie at 24 weeks gestation back in October. They have been on such a rollercoaster ride but it looks like Kylie is doing much better and I can't WAIT to go visit her soon!

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes. Aaron's grandfather just passed away a few weeks ago. So sad. He is greatly missed and Ava prays for him every night. It is the most bittersweet thing for me to hear each time I tuck her into bed.

5. What places have you visited?
Maine, Arkansas, Houston, Austin, and Sea World San Antonio.


6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
I would like to have a baby in my belly. We have been trying for #2 for a pretty long time and I am so ready to give Ava a brother or sister. I know it will all happen in God's perfect timing, however, and I am clinging to that hope!

7. What date from 2010 will remain etched in your memory and why?
February 11, 2010

Texas had a record breaking amount of snow. It was around a foot of snow that we had in my town and it was SO AMAZING!! I had no idea how to make a snowman since we never get snow. But I stayed outside ALL DAY enjoying it and taking it all in before Frosty melted away.


8. What was your biggest achievement this year?
My business grew tremendously this year and that would have to be my biggest achievement. I can't wait to see what 2011 holds for us!! THANK YOU to all my wonderful customers.

9. Did you suffer illness or injury?
I had my second fever of my life in April! I had a really bad virus and was down for the count for a few days.
As far as injury...does getting my finger sewn through with the embroidery machine count?? That HURT! Especially when Aaron had to pull the thread out of my finger.

10. What was the best thing you bought?
My professional embroidery machine! And it's the greatest purchase I made as well!

11. Where did most of your money go?
To Ava as always! And second would be to my company.

12. What song will always remind you of 2010?
Four words, people!
Pants On Tha Ground


13. What do you wish you would have done more of?
Read my bible or did devotionals. I always have good intentions but I go to bed so late and wake up when Ava wakes me, and then work all during her naps. But I should have devoted at least once a week's nap time to it.

14. What do you wish you would have done less of?
Ate. Haha! I don't really have a good answer so I always go back to the "I wish I wouldn't have eaten so much" thought.

15. What was your favorite TV program?
I don't get much down time at all, so TV is something I usually only watched once or twice a week (nights). My must sees were...don't judge....16 and Pregnant, Teen Mom, American Idol, and the Bachelor series.
My favorite kid program...Do I really have to tell you the answer? Well, just in case you don't know, Yo Gabba Gabba!!! We love that show in this house.

16. What was the best book you read this year?
So magazines and blogs count as books??

17. What was your favorite film of the year?
The Social Network
and
Toy Story 3


18. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you?
This year I turned 28. I didn't do anything crazy or wild. Just went to the museum with some friends and then went out to eat at Cheesecake Factory with my family and BFFs and their families.

19. What political issue stirred you the most?
I think the real question should be which DIDN'T stir me the most. I am very upset with all of the bailouts and talks of more bailouts. But I am hopeful it will all get better in 2012! :)

20. Who was the best new person you met?
I have met quite a few great new gals this year! I am blessed with such great friends in real life and through cyber world. I really am. Some days all a girl needs is some girl talk and I get plenty of it through play groups, my yahoo goup of moms, twitter chat, monthly meetups with my BFFs and just plain old talking on the phone!
I have LOVED meeting blog friends this year! I never thought I would meet and become so close with a few of the girls I met just through blogging!

We are heading to Austin tomorrow to ring in the New Years and watch the TCU Horned Frogs defeat in the Rose Bowl this weekend!

Happy New Years to you and may you have a blessed and prosperous 2011!!!

P.S. Check back soon for our super cute Valentine's wear!



8 comments:

  1. What a wonderful year you have had! I hope you have more wonderful success with your business, and an amazing year with your family in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! I love this list!

    too have a problem with the tone of my voice. I hate that about myself. Sometimes I am so sassy and Gary has to put me in my place. I too need to work on that.

    Happy New Year to you and your amazing family...love y'all!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this list!! You crack me up...good stuff. And I agree about the tone of voice...I am working on that too. Have fun in Austin!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were actually at the game? Jason and the other coaches go and watch practic in the spring and he always tells me funny stories about Coach Patteson! Cracks me up! He seems like quite a character! The game was awesome! Happy new year!! I'm adding you to my blog roll... why haven't I before?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this list and have LOVED getting to know you through blogs in 2011. And I'm also anxiously awaiting Valentines Day attire from SheSheMade. Here's a grand 2011 full of blessings for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jumping ahead...we got to know each other via blogs in 2010. But excited to see what 2011 brings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post, and I love that we are blog friends!! I just love you and your sweet Ava girl. I pray this is the year you get to meet baby #2!!

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved