Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Friday, August 13, 2010

The Greatest Show On Earth

Last night we went out to the Circus!
I was worried Ava might be a little young for it, but I also knew there was a good chance she would love it since she is OBSESSED with all things related to animals. Especially elephants!
I also don't want to spend too much money on the "bigger things" in life such as theme parks, plays, etc. because I know she is at the age where she won't remember it and I'd rather just save our money and do it all out when she hits age 5ish.
However, we took her to Sea World back in May and she still talks about it!
Anyway, I thought about skipping the Circus this year and going the next, but I found a great deal thanks to my buddy Dawn over on her website!
Daddy got home from his first day back at school with his staff, and as soon as he walked in the door, we flew out with little time to spare!
Daddy and Ava at the Convention Center.


I always made jokes about those suckers that spent WAY too much money on Souvenirs. Well, looks like I've joined the ranks. Ava picked out this tiger globe spinny thing.

And you just know she had to sleep with it last night!

Heading up to our seats. Love that the Texas heat caused me to sweat my makeup off.


Ava was so enthralled with everything she saw. I love her serious little stare!


And the cheers!

If those two faces don't look alike in this picture, I don't know what does!

This is the best family picture we got. Oh Ava!


The circus theme was all about magic tricks, and I kept annoying Aaron asking him "how did they do that?!?!" Ha ha! I know he felt like he brought two kids to the circus!
Here are my favorite pictures from the show, in order of appearance...










As much as I miss Ava being a tiny baby, I have to say that it is tons of fun to get to re-live childhood again through her eyes, and do all these fun outings as a family.



blog comments powered by Disqus


SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved