Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Cleaning closets: blog sale

Take a looksie at some great girl and boy clothes that need to find new homes.
Shipping is $3.25. For multiple items it's $5.
Comment with item you want and PayPal email. Thanks for looking!

Gymboree play clothes. $10



Gap denim jacket. 4T. $10



Mini Boden knit dress with flower appliqué. 5-6yr $15



Matching boys mini boden romper. Size 12-18m runs big $15



Remember Nguyen red microcheck float dress. 5. AMJ monogram. $17 perfect condition


Blessed Be the Name hot pink cord pants. Size 6. TTS. $11





Remember Nguyen smocked crab bubble. 9m. $19 EUC



Anavini smocked whales shortall. 12m runs tad big. $20 EUC






Southern Sunshine Kids smocked owls. 24m worn once for maybe an hour. Basically new without tags. $17






Ragsland madras bubble. 12m but runs small. $17



Old Navy red white & navy romper. Size 5T. Perfect for July 4th. $6



Janie and Jack bicycle appliqué shirt. Never worn. 3-6m $12



Remember Nguyen Peter pan collar shirt. Buttons in back. Size 4T. Perfect condition. $7



Target swimsuit cover up. Ruffled sleeves/hems. 4T perfect condition. $7






Old Navy cover up. No stains but some wash wear as it was worn all summer. 4T $5



Baby Gap 6-12m. Bought NWT from a friend, still has tag of $26.99 price. Never worn by my chunky boy. $10



Matilda Jane size 6. $18



Monag ice cream appliqué dress with "Ava" on chest. Size 6. $7



9 comments:

  1. Madras bubble and Janie/jack bicycle shirt cchenry21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. gap jacket and target swim cover....tan_0924@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ill take the whale bubble too! Cchenry21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take the peter pan collar shirt! amy.johnson.31@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the Old Navy romper runs tts, I will take it. :) kdunn79@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will take the mini boden dress and both coverups if available.
    Thanks!
    melissa.presley@fbcmckinney.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ill take the Matilda Jane...info@bellabowz.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why are our children reversed?! My little boy is older, and then a little sister. It just KILLS me when you clean out your closets! Ugh! :)

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved