Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Just a few new things...

So, I wish I had a bunch to show you, but I don't.

At least not just yet.

I have about 4 other items I'm wanting to add, so my goal is to get those done and photographed and at least up here to show you on the blog by May 1st.

Here is what I have for you to see today!

The first is a lined seersucker dress with a double ruffle. You may have seen in over on WeareTHATfamily blog for the giveaway.

I am just crazy about this dress and the cute turtle applique. I really wanted to add a bow to the Turtle's head and just completely got excited when I saw the finished product that it slipped my mind. Darn!!

And doesn't this just scream SUMMER???

I particularly like this A-Line dress because it is different than the typical gingham/monogram/seersucker A-Line dresses that you see out there. And the colors on it are just so vibrant! Ava is getting this one FOR SURE!!

And here is the Elmo Outfit's protege...

A mom asked me to make this for her older daughter (as in 5 year old older, in case you were wondering just how old). She will be wearing this, while the younger daughter will be sporting the Elmo outfit on her birthday.

And this, my friends, just makes me smile from ear to ear.

I made this for one of my local customers that tells me the name, the color preference, the occasion, and to use my imagination. I don't know about you, but we kept Ava in baby gowns 24/7 when she was a newborn. They were just so easy, comfortable, and warm. But they weren't always cute or sassy. So, with this saying Ava, and being so tiny and adorable, you can bet the baby fever spiked at an all time high as this project came to fruititon. Ahhhhh! I can't WAIT to make more of these.
My next gown I envision having a houndstooth bottom with hot pink ribbon!!

And last, is something we will be adding slowing but surely....monogrammed diaper and outing bags. This one is an outing bag.

It has pockets all around the outside and is perfect for Ava's age right now. I don't need a bulky diaper bag, but just a smaller bag that can hold a few diapers, some wipes, one change of clothes, and a sippy cup and crackers!
Oh! And I love that the straps are just long enough to put on my shoulder OR to put on a stroller without it dragging too far down. And the pockets are perfect for my keys to not get lost into oblivion like with my purse!
One of my seamstresses is making these and she's also made a brown and sky blue polkadot and stripes boy one that's ADORABLE!

Alright, that's all I have at the moment.
Hope you liked!!
blog comments powered by Disqus


SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved