Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Friday, October 30, 2009

Wrapping up October

What a month! It has flown by way too fast. We have worked harder this month than any month so far, which scares me for the upcoming Holiday months. EEEK!
Good thing I just LOVE my job!
Wanted to close this month with some pics.
First off, this is a picture of a childhood friend's children. Aren't they adorable?!?! I made these matching frankenstein shirts for her and I am so happy to share them! Thanks, Lauren, for sharing!

Nest up, are pics of my family during the month. We went to a pumpkin patch and had a blast checking out all the various pumpkins and fall foliage.




Meet the Flinstones.

We went to our local zoo's Boo at the Zoo and dressed up as a family. We got tons of compliments, so of course I considered this year's costumes a huge hit!

And let me just tell you about this tutu....

The girl is OBSESSED! She absolutely loves wearing this "tooo" as she calls it. I had to pry it off of her to get in the bathtub. Meltdown city! But so cute at the same time. My friend Jenn made the TuTu for Ava's birthday present and it's a big hit in our house.

And yes, I design kid's clothing. NO! I do not desing pumpkin masterpieces. Sorry. I know it's boring. But it's cute and friendly and Ava loved it. So, I guess that counts for something, right?


Happy Halloween, y'all!!

5 comments:

  1. I love love love all your baby clothes and bows! I just messaged you on etsy about the rompers (2 for twins)! I wanted to do The Flinstones next year with 2 pepples! PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Love all the costumes, especially the tutu and bloomers :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how super cute! I love the Flinstone idea! The tutu is great! I love tutu's! My little girl was a bumble bee tutu and all this year! Check it out! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You all look great! The tutu and bloomers are definitely a show-stopper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea! I made your blog, ha! Glad Miss Ava likes the tutu:) Cute costumes!

    ReplyDelete



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved