Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Sunday, October 14, 2012

SILENT AUCTION LINK UP

turner_button

Thank you for stopping by the Silent Auction we are hosting to benefit Julee & Preslee Turner. Below you will find information to assist you in the bidding and listing process.
To List Your Item: 1. Compose a blog post that includes the details of the item being auctioned: item name, item description, retail value, and where you are willing to ship (US only, etc.). If you wish to do so, you may list a starting bid, but it is not required.
2. Enter the direct link to your item (not just a generic link to your blog) in the link-up tool below.
To Bid on an Item: 1. Read through the list of items below. If you see something that interests you, click on it and you will be taken to a page where you will be able to leave a comment with your bid.
2. Bids should be placed in $1 increments. (Example: If previous bid was $9, your bid must be at least $10.)
3. When you leave your bid, please include your name and email address.
4. Check back often to make sure you haven't been outbid. You will NOT be notified if someone outbids you, so you'll want to be sure to check in on items as the week goes on. Bidding will be closed on Friday, October 19th, at 10pm EST. Winners will be notified via email. All invoices must be paid by October 31, 2012.
We hope that this answers any questions you might have. We have tried our best to keep this as simple as possible, but realize there will always be questions come up. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need help or clarification on something. Thank you again for being a part of blessing Julee & Preslee.
Happy bidding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved