Home SheShe Made Site Custom Orders Fonts Model Monday Our Work SheShe Made on Facebook

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Christmas Preorders Going on NOW! and a PROMO

If you haven't checked out our entire collection over on Facebook, please do! I'm pretty sure you will find something you like, if not LOVE!

We have a few special items that will be available only for preorders since they take 21 days to be shipped to us, and then we monogram/applique them.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE BECAUSE THESE ITEMS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AFTER THE 17TH OF OCTOBER!!

Here they are...

Boy's longall with monogram
$32
Size 12mo-4T


Girl's ALine Jumper Dress with monogram and bows
$33
Size 12mo-4T
Tights sold as well, for $15, and have ruffles on the butt!


SwingTop Corduroy Set with Ribbon Santa Beard and Criss Cross back
$52
Size 12mo-4T



SwingTop Corduroy Set with Pink and Brown Reindeer and Criss Cross back
$52
Size 12 mo-4T

*Peter Pan collar shirts are not included with these sets.

Please note that these pieces run big, and in my own daughter, I typically buy her a size smaller than what she normally wears.
If you would like to purchase any of the four mentioned in the preorder collection, you will have until this Sunday, October 17th. You can email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and give me the following....
Your name
Paypal email
Size
Item (ex: Santa set, reindeer set, monogram girl (with or without tights), monogram boy)
Name or monogram (monogram in order of FIRST, LAST, MIDDLE)
State shipping to

I will then send you and invoice for the item and it will be ordered on the 18th of October. It will take 21 days to ship, and then another 5-10 days for me to do the embroidery work.

Hope this all is clear as far as the preorder goes!
Other items will be available within the week for purchase off the website!


ALSO, CHECK THIS DEAL OUT...........If you refer a friend and they spend $50 with us during the month of October, you will get 20% off your Christmas order!! So, take advantage of this offer! They will need to put your name in the Paypal checkout at time of purchase. We will keep your name in a log and when we see you make your Christmas purchase, we will refund you the 20% after your sale! So, get to referring!

0 comments:

Post a Comment



SheShe Made




My photo
Ft. Worth, Texas
After having my girly girl in April of 08, and spending oodles of money on one of a kind boutique, monogrammed clothing (with hairbows to match), I decided it was time to learn this trade myself before I went broke! I learned how to sew, embroider, and make hairbows in a matter of 3 months. What started as a hobby has turned into a dream come true. I quit my job as a teacher and now work from home when the little one sleeps. My life as a mommy and a boutique clothing designer/manufacturer/monogrammer is truly the best of both worlds!! I have big dreams for the future of my family and the future of SheShe Made. Thanks for joining me as I blog about the journey. Let me know if there is a bow or outfit you'd like custom made for you! Email me at sheshebows@yahoo.com and thanks for stopping by!




Photobucket

Designed By:

Visitors

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved